💵 FOR SALE Minelab Excalibur II $1000 shipped!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this was a spare of friends he was a second owner and only used in fresh water has never seen salt water everything works as it should on the cosmetic side of things does have some paint scuffing on the arm rod which has no effect on performance of the machine plus extra battery packs + charger......will ship to the lower 48 states and no trades paypal or postal money order only if using paypal add 3% to cover fee's unless using friends and family!

Attachments

• GEDV0009 (2).JPG
    GEDV0009 (2).JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 139
  • GEDV0011.JPG
    GEDV0011.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 118
  • GEDV0010 (1).JPG
    GEDV0010 (1).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
make me an offer?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Is that a "AA" battery pack? You should mention that, costs extra!

OP
OP
V

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you deepseeker

expl0rer

Oct 22, 2016
Orange County
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this still available? Please don't take this question the wrong way (I'm new haha). It looks really beat up or is that kind of wear pretty standard? Do you know the warranty with this machine?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this still available? Please don't take this question the wrong way (I'm new haha). It looks really beat up or is that kind of wear pretty standard? Do you know the warranty with this machine?
Excal warranty is 1 year, detector looks good too.. Ditch the stock shaft, buy a straight shaft and set of Anderson knobs.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

expl0rer

Oct 22, 2016
Orange County
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure_Hunter! And thanks for taking time to Moderate such a great place for treasure hunters to hang out!

You seem to have knowledge of this unit, is it still available? Is it located on the east coast?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure_Hunter! And thanks for taking time to Moderate such a great place for treasure hunters to hang out!

You seem to have knowledge of this unit, is it still available? Is it located on the east coast?

I own 3 excals, they are great detectors but I cant say if it is still available or not. I can tell you the member is still active here and was here yesterday.... Send him a pm, you can do this by clicking on his user name.

trance

Aug 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would you be willing to ship overseas?

ok ignore my question, I found I can buy a new one here for the same price. Thanks though

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread