💵 FOR SALE Minelab Excalibur II $1000 shipped!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this was a spare of friends he was a second owner and only used in fresh water has never seen salt water everything works as it should on the cosmetic side of things does have some paint scuffing on the arm rod which has no effect on performance of the machine plus extra battery packs + charger......will ship to the lower 48 states and no trades paypal or postal money order only if using paypal add 3% to cover fee's unless using friends and family!

Attachments

• GEDV0009 (2).JPG
    GEDV0009 (2).JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 139
  • GEDV0011.JPG
    GEDV0011.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 118
  • GEDV0010 (1).JPG
    GEDV0010 (1).JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
make me an offer?

Is that a "AA" battery pack? You should mention that, costs extra!

thank you deepseeker

Is this still available? Please don't take this question the wrong way (I'm new haha). It looks really beat up or is that kind of wear pretty standard? Do you know the warranty with this machine?

Is this still available? Please don't take this question the wrong way (I'm new haha). It looks really beat up or is that kind of wear pretty standard? Do you know the warranty with this machine?
Excal warranty is 1 year, detector looks good too.. Ditch the stock shaft, buy a straight shaft and set of Anderson knobs.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Thanks Treasure_Hunter! And thanks for taking time to Moderate such a great place for treasure hunters to hang out!

You seem to have knowledge of this unit, is it still available? Is it located on the east coast?

Thanks Treasure_Hunter! And thanks for taking time to Moderate such a great place for treasure hunters to hang out!

You seem to have knowledge of this unit, is it still available? Is it located on the east coast?

I own 3 excals, they are great detectors but I cant say if it is still available or not. I can tell you the member is still active here and was here yesterday.... Send him a pm, you can do this by clicking on his user name.

Would you be willing to ship overseas?

ok ignore my question, I found I can buy a new one here for the same price. Thanks though

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back