USMC Reaper
Hero Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2015
- Messages
- 673
- Reaction score
- 982
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Abbeville, S.C.
- Detector(s) used
- MineLab CTX 3030, Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Yeah, I’ll be getting one of those most Ricky Tick.
It's not really the FCC that causes the transmitt limit, the more power a detector transmits into the ground the lowder the signal from the ground is and it drowns out the signals from the targets.Yes merril from nyc posted the specs from kellyco, great, also there is a depth cap of 5 watts he said, I always wondered if the fcc regulated the depth on commercial detectors, if I’m wrong prove it please
I know what my vote would be... And it doesn't contain the word "man"... hehI think the first thing that needs to happen is to decide do we call it a "manti" or a "core"? How about an E-TRAC II? I want my Ferrous and Conductive numbers both displayed!
Yes, same 😜Oh, and I doubt that the TRULY EPIC finds would ever be shared ....let alone posted here
Chub