What's new

MINELAB PRO-SWING 45 ? Honest Opinions ?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,859
Reaction score
76,312
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does ? / Has ? anyone here used the PRO-SWING ?

000aaa.webp

because of my recent bypass, I'm seriously thinking of purchasing one next month.
I'm getting very restless to get out Detecting. And am thinking The Cross strap in the Front,
may not be a bad Idea to protect my sternum.



Is the Pro Swing Worth the $130.00 Price Tag ?

I normally use the Detector Pro Detecting Buddy.
& for the Most Part Like it.
But it does Pull down on my Shoulder.
 
Last edited:
For me no, but it does work. I prefer a lighter harness, but I'm akso not trying to protect my sternum either.
 
I bought one when they first came out to be a all time "behind the seat" detector for all those places a person sees when your detector is still at home. Mine has worked great for me and I was able to gain enough good finds that it more than paid for itself within a couple days. My daughter got her hands on it also and that resulted in me having to drive by those places again. The only thing that detecting with it that I did not like was not being able to use it to lean on when I was doing a recovery. It is strong but no where close to the shaft on a regular Minelab.

woops, I read it as being the fold away detector and not the harness. :BangHead:
 
Last edited:
Bowwinkles, you following me around?:laughing7: I also use my detector to lean on and the long handled digger to help walk.

Jeff, I haven't used one but it makes me hurt thinking about it! Getting older isn't for sissies.
 
I bought one when they first came out to be a all time "behind the seat" detector for all those places a person sees when your detector is still at home. Mine has worked great for me and I was able to gain enough good finds that it more than paid for itself within a couple days. My daughter got her hands on it also and that resulted in me having to drive by those places again. The only thing that detecting with it that I did not like was not being able to use it to lean on when I was doing a recovery. It is strong but no where close to the shaft on a regular Minelab.

Sorry ! I had to read your Post several Times.

I'm Talking the Pro Swing Harness Vest to Lighten my Explorer SE ,
and possibly feel more Comfortable Longer.


000aaa.webppro-swing-45.webp
 
I understand that now, the detector is a 40 not a 45 like the vest. Another senior moment.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom