What's new

MINELAB short man syndrome

Yes but women can be as short as they like and we still find them attractive !
 
My father taught me that people with "short man syndrome" can be tall or short, but that they have great insecurity and feel the need to prove themselves to others

Some focus their need for affirmation positively and put forth the effort which cements their success while others merely weave glorious tales of superiority
 
Ohmygoodness please dont send me private messages especially ones with name calling not to be rude but I don't care who you really are it was a joke thanks have a nice day
 
sonofadigger said:
Ohmygoodness please dont send me private messages especially ones with name calling not to be rude but I don't care who you really are it was a joke thanks have a nice day

Oh my goodness was and is also attempted recovery. Both accounts this nut held have been banned. It seems he had some anger issues amongst others.
 
Last edited:
Oh my goodness was and is also attempted recovery. Both accounts this nut held have been banned. It seems he had some anger issues amongst others.

well since he made it a point to call me dipstick a few times i think its safe to say no christmas card this year
 
sonofadigger said:
well since he made it a point to call me dipstick a few times i think its safe to say no christmas card this year

I'll ask him tonight. He and the mrs. are coming over for a bridge game with me and my wife. My wife is serving coffee and blueberry scones. I'll try to patch things up.
 
that would be oh so very kind sir
 
sonofadigger said:
well since he made it a point to call me dipstick a few times i think its safe to say no christmas card this year

ROFLOL! You crack me up!
 
Thus I have seen smug people like yourself, ....
So you see, your analysis is not quite so simple as you make it out to be.

"Smug"? I don't recall that emotion walking about Los Angeles County beaches at 3 or 4 in the morning. That said, yes there is one beach that I won't detect because it simply has so many nails that it is on the verge being dangerous - Cabrillo Beach in the San Pedro area.

I dig many nails when I detect. Just about all beaches from Newport, Huntington and Venice have them. I dig everything unless I am in a rush. To minimize my time digging trash, I pay attention to the tides as well as to beach psychology. Metal detecting has many more steps than just swinging your coil around the beach. I enjoy talking "shop" to all detectorists that I run into. The Minelab guys (never met a female version) just seem a bit cultish to me. But believe me, I learn from them as well.
 
spartacus53 said:
:laughing9: I get such a laugh out of these types of posts :laughing9:

There isn't machine out there that is 100% accurate, period. Funny thing is that what your machine may pick up as trash and you pass, just may be the find of the century that you passed by :laughing7: Now if you want to argue and say you dig it anyway, why even mention how accurate it is to begin with :icon_scratch:

Sorry, but I'm not into labels to impress.. OK, I lied. My machine is made up from old Campbell's chicken noodle soup cans, with an extra large plastic garbage can lid to cover more area :icon_thumright: You can have the cheapest machine on the market and as long as it finds metal, you're good to go.

It's only a hobby and the idea is to have fun and perhaps find something interesting along the way :laughing7:

Lol. I like your sense of humor Spartacus!
 
That is a funny post...I have recently been using the White's line learning different units, and I have to admit that V3i is very impressive. I spent 5 years swinging the Etrac, and wish I had tried the V3i first, or in between. LOL @ Short man syndrome looking for "just clad"
 
My 11 year old Garrett works just fine.
 
I have been around some of those short man syndrome folks - man oh man you must be on alert to avoid their fury...throwing things and ranting and raving. It only gets worst if you laugh at them. I wouldn't want to be hit over the head with one who was swinging a Minelab detector. Pretty expensive breakage right there. Yes sir, avoid those short man syndrome folks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom