What's new

Minelab vanquish 540

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New product, anyone care to give opinion and or tested unit out yet, price vs performance, ok very helpful for all potential buyers thanks members
 
Nope. Not bothering with this one. Maybe someone else will get one. I expect a new machine in 2020 but it will not be lower end.
 
Its not available for sale yet, nobody has one.
 
I preordered one for (hopefully) spring break next year for the kids to use.

Didn't get the two coils, not gonna hunt under power lines or play in nail land...
 
I like the red color.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom