Iggy_AZ
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2020
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 44
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Phoenix Arizona
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Vanquish 540 Pro
Garrett ACE 350
Minelab SD2200V2
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner

I just made this cheat sheet to try and cover most of the important stuff I need to know about my Vanquish 540.
Hope it helps others.
10K gold ring comes in at 18. I like it overall, and I would include the Custom setup on the 540. I use my custom settings almost exclusively now. They are like seasonings to a chef. Some like a bit more garlic, or pepper, some like a milder dish. Nice Job!![]()
Thanks Terry
I just updated the picture.
Tell me a bit more about your custom setting.
What do you have ON in your custom setting?
Anyone want to add any solid know ID stuff to my list?
Thanks
