johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm really getting tired of kicking myself in the butt!! I sold my X-70 about 4 years ago with 5 coils!! Now I'm looking at a 705. Here we go again.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A really good video. I've had a X-Terra 70 for awhile now, with 5 coils, but stopped using it some time ago, why?, I really do not know. I've been using the AT Pro and Minelab Safari only. Thought about buying a new detector, but then realized I've spent a lot of $$ on the X-Terra, meaning two 18Khz and two 3Khz coils, large & small, along with a pair of Grey Ghost Headphones, so why haven't I been using it? I don't know, so instead of another detector, how about the operator working with and re-discovering what I already have, I'll admit that I don't think I ever really learned the machine the way I should have, nor it's potential. Operator error. I learned a few things from this video, and plan on working with it more. I just may have a "Diamond in the rough" hanging on the wall with the others. Again, a really honest video, Thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread