What's new

Minelab X-Terra 70

doggoneitdignit

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
762
Reaction score
409
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canada
Detector(s) used
Current: Black Vaquero w 5.75" Con & 11x8 RSD, Compadre 8", T2 w 11"DD, Ace 300i w 7x10", Vanquish 440 w V10, & Simplex+ SP28.
Past: Whites 4000D Ser 3 w 8" Con, Radio Shack 3001 Micronta 18Khz.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New Scannerguy1968 video displaying the field bed test on the Minelab X-Terra 70. Havn't seen Todd's videos lately. Just posted 3hrs ago. Great video!

 
I'm really getting tired of kicking myself in the butt!! I sold my X-70 about 4 years ago with 5 coils!! Now I'm looking at a 705. Here we go again.
 
A really good video. I've had a X-Terra 70 for awhile now, with 5 coils, but stopped using it some time ago, why?, I really do not know. I've been using the AT Pro and Minelab Safari only. Thought about buying a new detector, but then realized I've spent a lot of $$ on the X-Terra, meaning two 18Khz and two 3Khz coils, large & small, along with a pair of Grey Ghost Headphones, so why haven't I been using it? I don't know, so instead of another detector, how about the operator working with and re-discovering what I already have, I'll admit that I don't think I ever really learned the machine the way I should have, nor it's potential. Operator error. I learned a few things from this video, and plan on working with it more. I just may have a "Diamond in the rough" hanging on the wall with the others. Again, a really honest video, Thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom