What's new

minelab

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mine lab is Australian for fun......
 
Last edited:
Sorry lift, but not a clue what you are saying.
 
he lost me too :icon_scratch:

Minelabs are/were Australian,
But no idea what Austria has to do with anything unless he went to Austria for Fun :dontknow:

I guess we'll have to wait to see if we get additional info or if this post was made by accident
 
I think he means Australian and just mistyped or fat fingered is all....
 
It's a fosters beer commercial
it goes like this

fosters is Australian for beer
 
I just sent out payment for a used safari this morning. Can't wait to get my mitts on it.
 
I would love to give a mine lab a go
 
I would love to give a mine lab a go
It looks like the proper spelling for 'the land down under' to me! Surprised you had to remind people about the Foster's commercial. I love my XTerra 505! I mean, how could you not love a detector that is actually 3 detectors in one depending on which frequency coil you use. It kills at finding coins in trash.
 
It looks like the proper spelling for 'the land down under' to me! Surprised you had to remind people about the Foster's commercial. I love my XTerra 505! I mean, how could you not love a detector that is actually 3 detectors in one depending on which frequency coil you use. It kills at finding coins in trash.

I have the X-Terra 705..... Love mine too!
~C~
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom