GTI 2500 com treasure Hound eagle eye / Ace 250 / Magnet Cobra Beach

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never heard of this brand , where is it made ? And by what company ?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
All i can say i just stick with detectors made in America now .... Sort of give up on the Minelabs now also........ Not a American detector .... I see in the Minelab forum that someone has one that as he put it ...Just fell apart ?????..... So i will stick with Garrett,Whites , Tesoro & Fisher...... But Garrett is my number one just got the AT Pro..

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hasse said:
Hello everyone!

I wonder if anyone in this community has some brand MINEORO detector, which they find long distance if you have already found something? I ask this to determine if this technology really works, I know that some have sold out there.

Thanks in advance!

Hasse

Junk only meant to take your money. Check out the Long Range Locators fourm on this site.

TabWhisperer

Mar 17, 2010
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Search at youtube.com for Mineoro if you want to have some good belly laughs.

OP
OP
Hasse

Hasse

Apr 27, 2010
Detector(s) used
Keppy said:
All i can say i just stick with detectors made in America now .... Sort of give up on the Minelabs now also........ Not a American detector .... I see in the Minelab forum that someone has one that as he put it ...Just fell apart ?????..... So i will stick with Garrett,Whites , Tesoro & Fisher...... But Garrett is my number one just got the AT Pro..

Keppy Hello!

I also chose GARRETT ;D

OP
OP
Hasse

Hasse

Apr 27, 2010
Detector(s) used
Jimbog said:
Search at youtube.com for Mineoro if you want to have some good belly laughs.

Jimbog Hello!

I've been reading his disagreement with gaucho1961.

Also i gaucho, gaucho is because everyone who is born in Rio Grande do Sul, which is also synonymous with a lot of people grab. How do you say "gaucho knife in the boot, "that is ready to fight.

But I also believe I can prove, so I bought Garrett. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Hasse

Hasse

Apr 27, 2010
Detector(s) used
Saturna said:
If you like waving a box around, that beeps constantly & randomly, the Mineoro should work.
Saturna Hello!

Garrett bought.

Before buying Garrett, went out with other relics hunters with this device that beeps delivered in a certain place where we dug and found nothing, I felt frustrated.

A year later, already with Garret, I went (another state), note: not yet possess a good intimacy with him. In my view not getting better results. Still also took a pendulum dowsing (mercury), I found it interesting that aside from where we dug, the pendulum rotated from right to left and 30cm to the side turned upside down. ???

So I asked. I do NOT advocate the apparatus

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Hasse said:
Keppy said:

Keppy Hello!

I also chose GARRETT ;D
:icon_thumright:

calbear

Jan 29, 2007
SoCal
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Vaquero, Eric Foster PI, White's gold detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Save your money and buy an American made metal detector !!!!!!!!! No LRL made anywhere in this world work. You would be better off getting two brass rods and make your own dowsing rod !!!!!

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Carl Moreland who uesed to run Geotech board and now works for White's Had, maybe stil has, a challenge to these LRL fakes. Nobody has collected the $25,000 the he offereds if they could find the gold he buried in a field of his choosing. The guy that markets Ranger Tell and these folks in Brazil said his terms were unreasonable. What's unreasonable about I bury my gold in a field I choose, I take you that field and you find the gold. Yet all of these hucksters have refused to take the challenge, and so the game goes on.

Gramps

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread