72cheyenne
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 6, 2004
- Messages
- 1,463
- Reaction score
- 25
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Mansfield, Arkansas
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
deepskyal said:Yea...miners tag...
Found 2 so far at an 1860's mine...not quite as heavy as the one in the link.
Nice find,
Al
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,119794.0.html
mcgearhead said:On the backside, closer to the penny on the left side, it almost looks to have three initials ingraved into it.
mcgearhead said:72cheyenne said:mcgearhead said:On the backside, closer to the penny on the left side, it almost looks to have three initials ingraved into it.
I noticed that to in the picture, but they are just pits. I've had this thing under the glass trying to see any other marks. Its pretty pitted so if there was any they are gone now.
I couldn't really make out if they were pitts or initials, just seen three marks that were similar in size in the same location, and first thought was initials. Would have been kinda neat if they were initials.
