verbious Sr. Member Joined Jun 21, 2012 Messages 435 Reaction score 614 Golden Thread 0 Location Elizabeth, PA Detector(s) used Fisher F75 SE Bounty Hunter Platinum (back up) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 7, 2016 #1 Was out swinging the machine yesterday. Dug these miners tags and a bed knob? I also dug some barbed wire, a few zinc mason lids, a massive pipe flange, and I unearthed a very large shovel that was nearly 10" down and have me a slamming silver hit. Attachments 1478530414348.webp 38.2 KB · Views: 92 Upvote 4
Was out swinging the machine yesterday. Dug these miners tags and a bed knob? I also dug some barbed wire, a few zinc mason lids, a massive pipe flange, and I unearthed a very large shovel that was nearly 10" down and have me a slamming silver hit.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,554 Reaction score 20,203 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2016 #2 Nice finds (especially the miner tags)! Thanks for sharing...
texjim Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 4,340 Reaction score 2,703 Golden Thread 0 Location schuylkill county pa. Detector(s) used whites xlt,vx3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2016 #3 Those tags are awesome...
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 7, 2016 #4 Congrats on some nice finds