Minerva - She was the virgin goddess of poetry, medicine, wisdom, commerce, weaving, crafts, magic, and the inventor of music.mainer said:This was one of the first buttons I ever dug. The only info I have on it is its Minerva the roman goddess of war. Atleast thats what I was told. Any helps appreciated. Its a 2 peice button with an iron back so probably not that old. Thanks.
Mainer

mainer said:Hey ModernMiner I think mine is defenitly different then yours was. Mine has no wings, And in my opinion is def. a woman its hard to see but down the left side of the button that is her hair, it comes out the top of the helmet and down the side. I am checking the link you posted right now trying to find something that resembles mine. So was yours for sure minerva? Or did it turn out to be somthing else? Thanks for the help. And that was a heck of a peice you found.
Mainer
It took a while, but I finally found it.