What's new

Mini Dream Box (Photo Added)

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Haven't reported much lately cause I haven't found much these last 3 weeks. Probably less than 20 keepers out of my last 30 boxes.

But today I got 51 Ben Franklin's out of my boxes.

Woo whoo. :tongue3:

Mojo

Picture shows the 51 + additional 90%'s found this week.
 

Attachments

  • cxben.webp
    cxben.webp
    30.4 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0
Re: Mini Dream Box

Woo Hoo for you. How many boxes?
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

Wow!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

That's awesome! Well worth the near skunks then, IMHO.

Brian
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

sweet...

HH
-GC
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

mojo, you don't post much but when you do...my Gosh!! Great finds. How about some pics???

-Golden Silver
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

51 Bens? Now that is cool. You must have traveled out of state because I did not think boxes like that exist in Michigan.

Happy Hunting,

Scott (MI)
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

That is just SCHWEEEEET Mojo! Very nice job. It's been a while since we have seen a box with so many Franklins like that.

Kudos & keep em coming...........
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

WOW. Did you get any 40% with all those Bens? I can't find one in a box, never mind that many.
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

Man, that is pretty exciting!! That would be a sweet seventeen silver ounces!! I would bet that felt pretty good!!!
- Grizz
 
Re: Mini Dream Box

MINI!?!??!? a MINI dream box?!?!?? More like a FULL-ON dream box!

That is just INTENSE... I was insanely happy with the like... 5 frankies from my 6 boxes yesterday... I don't dare dream of 50 silver in a single box... let alone 50 NINETY-PERCENTS and with those 90% all being FRANKIES! SICK!

Would like to hear also how much OTHER silver if any you found.

VERY VERY VERY GOOD JOB!

~Dave
 
kestrelia said:
That's awesome! Well worth the near skunks then, IMHO.
Brian

Never like the skunks. Can't get used to it

golden silver said:
mojo, you don't post much but when you do...my Gosh!! Great finds. How about some pics???
-Golden Silver

Photo added. will add another post with the break down.

Scott (Mich) said:
51 Ben's? Now that is cool. You must have traveled out of state because I did not think boxes like that exist in Michigan.
Happy Hunting,
Scott (MI)

Oh their out there Scott.

LJ said:
That is just SCHWEEEEET Mojo! Very nice job. It's been a while since we have seen a box with so many Franklin's like that.
Kudos & keep em coming...........

Thanks LJ just trying to catch you....LOL

TooManyHobbies said:
WOW. Did you get any 40% with all those Ben's? I can't find one in a box, never mind that many.

TMH, Actually I got 53 keepers in this 1 box add 1-64 & 1-69, full list of my finds on another post later.

Mentone Grizz said:
Man, that is pretty exciting!! That would be a sweet seventeen silver ounces!! I would bet that felt pretty good!!!
- Grizz

Oh Yea

Captaindoodle said:
Nice find Mojo. Any other silver in the box or were the Ben's going it alone?
Continued good luck.
CD

53 keepers only 1 40%

BBcardsRI said:
MINI!?!??!? a MINI dream box?!?!?? More like a FULL-ON dream box!
That is just INTENSE... I was insanely happy with the like... 5 Frankie's from my 6 boxes yesterday... I don't dare dream of 50 silver in a single box... let alone 50 NINETY-PERCENTS and with those 90% all being FRANKIES! SICK!
Would like to hear also how much OTHER silver if any you found.
VERY VERY VERY GOOD JOB!
~Dave

I have had a actual DREAM BOX in the past so I called it MINI. But I'm STILL shaking.

I am going to post the whole weeks story today so look for MINI DREAM BOX part II later today.

Thanks for all your responces.

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom