What's new

Mini me-

Mr.T

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
292
Golden Thread
0
Location
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All-

Trying to search a very enclosed space-

I am going to chop off the armrest about an inch up from the hand grip. And Put in a mini survival kit in the hollow bit-

Any Suggestions or improvements ?

Thanks

Rory
 

Attachments

  • DSC00530.webp
    DSC00530.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 121
wouldn't the casings in the batteries set off the detector being so close to the coil?
 
It sounds like your going under a porch or house on blocks.

I'd suggest taping a flashlight to it as a headlamp, and mount a can of bug spray on the housing for the spiders. Then tie a rope to your leg so someone can pull you back out.
 
Hi Pappalittle,

It seems stable once all the componant's don't move relative to each other.

Obviously I wind the coil a bit tighter- but so far so good.

Bit Nervous about cutting the armrest though!

gl - hh rory
 
How about just going under the porch with a pinpointer. Whatever is there is likely to be fairly close to the surface.
 
Hi G.I.B.

You are right - space is an issue-

And I always have a black light as well as the normal kind.

Read and enjoy your posts

happy hunting

rory
 
Hi Susan,

Good idea, but there is too much ground to cover. Did you ever search a well or a chimney stack? It gets old pretty quick!

I'm trying to make this as small as possible, but still have the extra bit of power.


Happy hunting

rory
 
39363583_640.webp...That you need a survival kit and destroy an expensive detector...
 
Empty pockets-


Thanks for the concern- That's what I like about this site-

Hey, when have you not wanted to have a mini detector?

Whats in that wall etc,

Happy hunting friend!

rory
 
Empty Pockets

Deadly-

is that a hack or production model?

Dimensions ?



Happy trails,

rory
 
Last edited:
hanging of a cliff
step hill sides there perfect


liftloop
 
coil the cable a round the shaft
will help you out



liftloop
 
That one empty pockets put up is a nice mod but i do not think he made that he just got a picture off the net….… but you could get a VIBRATECTOR it has a 4 inch head and detects 6 inches deep and it is water proof a lot of divers use them they are a nice pin pointer..$(KGrHqRHJB!FH6f0iPUqBR+DreGo8!~~60_12.webp
 
Last edited:
Well i guess..Mr T .. is not going to tell us what he is going to do…….
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom