What's new

Mini road Trip & the jug

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Mini road Trip & the jug

Did a mini road trip today while running errands, visited 10 banks. I scrounged up about $50 in halves and only found a '68-D. I stopped by my brother's place and picked up a jug of change he was going to cash in. I offered to roll and deposit it for him in exchange for any collectable coins I found. Well, that jug had nearly $120 in it and it only yielded a '57-D wheat cent and a '51-D nickel. Not a great day but better than nothing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0342_1_1.webp
    IMG_0342_1_1.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0343_1_1.webp
    IMG_0343_1_1.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 236
Upvote 0
Re: Mini road Trip & the jug

Better than nothing. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom