What's new

Mini-Road Trip

jethro1469

Full Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
171
Reaction score
48
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Drove to a nearby town this AM to try out a couple of new dump banks. At the first, no halves to be had but did pick up 2 clad Ikes. Dump #2 had nothing, not even friendly tellers. I liked dumping at them, though, so they'll stay on my list. Headed for home and stopped at a branch of my bank to deposit the cash and check there for halves. Got $80 in customer rolls and $1 in loose. Both were "68s ! Almost ran to my truck to check the rolls. Skunk City. That makes 25 reeking customer rolls from the same branch in just over a week. I think I'm getting somebody's rejects, but you got to try. Went down the road to another dump site, dumped and of course asked for halves. There were only 2, which of course I bought. One clad and one silver 2000 S proof ! First one of them I've gotten in the wild. Went to one more dumper on my way to the rifle range. Didn't the machine jam up on a flattened penny someone tried to dump. Helped the teller fix the machine and found out that one of there tellers collects silver. Think I'll pick up any counter silver there? Bought 4 bank rolls and 94 Ikes from there vault; all were clad.Over all an enjoyable day.
 
Upvote 0
:icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: Not bad for a mini-road trip!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom