What's new

✅ SOLVED Mini Sundae Cup?

cdsieg

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2011
Messages
1,019
Reaction score
122
Golden Thread
0
Location
WI
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is smashed of course, but it reminds me of those old ice cream sundae cups. I don't know what kind of metal, I would guess tin or aluminum based on its current shape! the bottom of it is heavier than the cup part, the metal is still as thin, but there must be something more solid in that part.

Any thoughts would be appreciated
 

Attachments

  • IMGP8767.webp
    IMGP8767.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 121
  • IMGP8768.webp
    IMGP8768.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 98
some of them had glass dishes that fit on the top.
being that small, may have been one of them.
I'll look for pics

not exact but may explain size

mgMQkffiM_L1_jVAnTMFHMw.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Possibly a salt dip?

PewterSaltDipCrop-300x200.webp

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
some of them had glass dishes that fit on the top.
being that small, may have been one of them.
I'll look for pics

not exact but may explain size

View attachment 677876
Totally cool, That is exactly what I was thinking about. I totally forgot that they were two piece deals. Nice blast from the past! Thanks for sharing!
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the replies, I will consider this solved! :headbang:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom