What's new

Minuature Knapping Art-Modern

We had a person here for a while that made his own and sold them as art pieces. He hasnt been here for a while though.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Now that little one is art.
 
I have seen pictures of monster sized Clovis points. I have never seen a super small Clovis. Does anyone here know if Clovis points as small as this exist?
 
If they did I'd never find one haha
 
I have seen pictures of monster sized Clovis points. I have never seen a super small Clovis. Does anyone here know if Clovis points as small as this exist?

He knapped them using a scope and micro tools, so I doubt Clovis people would have made them. And being smaller than the i in a Dime is pretty tiny. Might have worked for hunting bumble bees?
 
I remember when Danny started out. He used to come over to the old Mplayer / Livve program (12-15+ years ago) and we'd all stay up til the wee hours of the morning talking points & knapping. He was having issues with thinning "regular sized" points, so he took to knapping minis under the 'scope, lol. I have some of the first that he done.
 
Cool!

You wouldn't want to drop one on the carpet, or misplace one of them little buggers now would you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom