Valley Ranger
Silver Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2011
- Messages
- 2,523
- Reaction score
- 1,396
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Shenandoah Valley
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Manticore, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Carrot
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
4
Richard, good video & it's still amazing to me that a decent rain improves the soil conductivity as much as it does. Nice OLD finds my friend & good luck hunting the Commonwealth this fall. WTG, Q.
Old relics like that make videos worth watching. Great job again...you are blessed with great sites.
most guys wont go thru a link to view a vid - reason for low responses
they want to see pics - me personally - I can not open vids on my work computer
and at work is when I spend the most time on this forum
would love to see some pics if you have them
Really educational,, I have never been on a civil war site hunt in the south but I really enjoy the information you guys share and the finds you make.