Misc data and adventures of a Tayopa treasure hunter

Moved into our new home yesterday. The first thing brought into the house was our Christmas tree. Last night we sat on packing boxes staring at the lite tree and enjoying my favorite coffee enhancer--without the coffee. Then unrolled the sleeping bags and went to sleep. Life is good.
God bless and Merry Christmas to all.
Don........

i would like to thank my son for taking me to the VA hospital yesterday, he used his valuable free time to do this. A few days ago i, for some reason, lost my balanceanf fell backward s, nothing appeared to be broken, but i automatically put myself under hypnotic control and soon forgot it. Then a few days later as the hypnosis wore off l (as directed ) i commenced to feel some pain. He took me to the VA hosp, where they took a series of X-rays and found that there apparently nothing was broken, but the cartraliged seemed to be disturbed, They gave me some medicine ( I don't use hypnosis to override conventional treatment ) and everything appears fine today. That hypnosis thing is something we should discuss here, It has played an important place in my checkered life. What do you know about it ?

i would like to thank my son for taking me to the VA hospital yesterday, he used his valuable free time to do this. A few days ago i, for some reason, lost my balanceanf fell backward s, nothing appeared to be broken, but i automatically put myself under hypnotic control and soon forgot it. Then a few days later as the hypnosis wore off l (as directed ) i commenced to feel some pain. He took me to the VA hosp, where they took a series of X-rays and found that there apparently nothing was broken, but the cartraliged seemed to be disturbed, They gave me some medicine ( I don't use hypnosis to override conventional treatment ) and everything appears fine today. That hypnosis thing is something we should discuss here, It has played an important place in my checkered life. What do you know about it ?

Not very much. What do you know? How did you become aware of it?

White heart post some more .

Yes, Sir!

Felix Navidad, don Jose.

Good to hear that you are on the mend and gaining weight. I take care of one of your fellow ww2 GI's, 24/7. I appreciate the strength it takes to keep up the fight. Your mention of your use of the tool of self hypnosis brings me a smile. I too, for 50 years, have used the tool. Rarely do I meet others who know. I believe that our brains can communicate with and control the activity of all the cells in our bodies. Hypnosis is the tool which gives one access. Somewhere in the past eons we humans lost or burned our operators/owners manual and now our society adheres to total disconnection of mind and body.
I would not be alive today if not for the learned ability to heal gapeing wounds quickly without infection while alone in the jungle or mountains.

I been spending more time going through negatives and slides. The processor I used for 30 years used a numbering system on their envelopes that was random through the years and they only wrote the month and day, never the year on any envelope of negatives/prints. So, I spend hours looking at the images and trying to decide what year it was taken and sort accordingly. I doesn't help that I raised and photographed 3 sons, each 10 years apart, all looking alike and often wearing the same 10 or 20 year old shirt! A mind and memory bogeling excercise.
Although I feel obliged to slop "copyright" over the images, I will scan and post more.

Three times, twice on wheels and once on foot I tried to find a passable route from the Chihuahua side to Chinipas and down to Alamos. We heard stories of the old road(one guy claimed to have done it in a willis) or trail but were told it was now impassable. It is really not far fron A to C, just difficult. The locals can move through the steep country with ease. They move like a coyote when it is trotting, very effortless and fast. While camped at the bottom of the Baranca de cobre, we met two men who lived upriver from where we were and worked on the RR out of San Rafael. It is 6000 vertical feet from the river to the RR. They, wearing bleach white pants and shirts w/ red headbands passed by our camp before dawn on their way to work and just at dusk on their way home. It took us two full days to climb out following their trail. It made them laugh as they trotted by.
Be well.
Gotta get back to work.

on Naranjal, Benito found the cave depository of El Naranjal, he gave directions to Berti, it is located in the first canyon that goes to the right, first step is to locate the drill rod in order to tie off a roon Naranjal, Benito found the cave depository of El Naranjal, he gave directions ta Berti, it is located in the first canyon that goes to the right, first step is to locate the drill rod in order to tie off a rope to use to decend to an inaccesable area The drill rod is driven into a large rockyou rapel down to the cave, it is inaccessable otherwise. more if wanted or are interessed in Naranjall.

I appologize,

i was hurting a litle when \

i posted. Benityo gave My Bertie directions, she first had to locate a drill rod that had been driven into the rocks above the cliff. The dril was to be used as a rappelling point. from there you dropped into an inaccessible area, there is a cave there where they deposited tons of hi-grade and dore bars of Gold You conyinue down to leave the area Benito is now dead, but he lived for many years on this depository, he was not greeedy, besides what would he want in the moutains, besides food and a little tobaco, oh yes COfFEE. Kanaci hi.it looks likeTayopa wll be another "dead horse mine". sniff

Last edited:
It just may be destined that Tayopa remain lost Don Jose...I am sure that you have your version of said mine and there are others who might believe that they too have found the ever elusive Tayopa...

I believe that I have found a few lost mines over the years...And they are located where they are...Wherever that may be...

Ed T

Happy New Year all.
Another tick of the clock of life.

Senior Trampe,: time for a cane or walking stick,or other mobility device.
Make it a fancy one. Fancy per your taste. Be it broomstick ,lance or agave stick. Add your personal flair. There remain windmills to intimidate!
Balance my friend , like life... can be a very tenuous state. Sometimes more than others. Without warning.
Hold that coin on edge. Just a little longer...

End the search, and live happily ever after.

Sunday Morning in Chinipas-cleaned.jpg

End the searh ? That has been successfully done. I have posted the co-ordinates in here. As for hypnotism i had a med teacher, teach me , and give me books on the subject, medical books, while i was in pre-med. He said that this was a very important future of medicine. i repeat, Tayopa has been accurately located. Do you want further proof, as to the why Tayopa existed? laymans language of course.? Besides it is safe.There will be no titles issued while the president President of Mexico is in office. Do you want present pictures ? There has been no work on Tayopa - no money! Sigh.

End the searh ? That has been successfully done. I have posted the co-ordinates in here. As for hypnotism i had a med teacher, teach me , and give me books on the subject, medical books, while i was in pre-med. He said that this was a very important future of medicine. i repeat, Tayopa has been accurately located. Do you want further proof, as to the why Tayopa existed? laymans language of course.? Besides it is safe.There will be no titles issued while the president President of Mexico is in office. Do you want present pictures ? There has been no work on Tayopa - no money! Sigh.

I would like to take Coazon de Oro’s advice. But, I cannot bring myself to a stopping place.

I believe that I need to follow through with parts and pieces of our common hobby/addiction.

Having learned so much about the search from the folks here, I believe that we owe it to ourselves, to teach and train young minds that which we have, in many cases, learned at our expense, from the experience and expense of those that have walked the pathways before us.

The true history of our world is not written completely nor accurately, as we find new evidence by walking down those pathways.

There is a new generation that we can foster into a new perspective of history.

In doing that, we may find the peace of mind that will allow us to “Live happily ever after. “

As for me, new discoveries that are within my reach, yet not within my grasp, will drag me back to new trails that hold new difficulties and new dangers that I am, presently unable to conquer.

I have the heart of a conquistador and the body of an armchair quarterback.

Teaching may be my only peace.

#/;0{>~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back