: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=&quot]The discovery of $400,000 cached In the hills of Graham county, Arizona, is reported by H. R. Whitman, of Solomonville. The discovery was made in 1917 by Joe Wasley, a cowboy. While hunting stray cattle northwest of Solomonville, Walsey found a tree trunk from which the handle of u shovel protruded: [/FONT] solomon az.jpg

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
my computer won't let me do a fancy "n" like doc does :icon_scratch:
As everyone is saying, ( to your face at least :laughing7: ), welcome back Senor Don Jose :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
Yes Don Jose, PLEASE DO explain about the stewardesses :hello2:

Hope it wasn't this one :laughing7: a.jpg

Last edited:

PROSPECTORMIKEL

Silver Member
Mar 31, 2011
N/W ARKANSAS
Detector(s) used
FISHER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe that the US is acting out of line under the circumstances.

Jose, I think you hit the nail on that.
But then again, we don’t know how much toilet paper is in the other countries!!?

I went to our local Walmart, over a week ago, and I heard three different conversations about the lack of TP...
One person said that they had some up on the top shelf, out of reach.
I made my way to the isle and saw the modest supply and used my walking stick to pull two packages and landed in my cart. I moved my cart 🛒 forward and started knocking them down to the floor. Two hit the floor and then people started catching them and holding onto their catch.

Someone asked if I was pulling them out for myself, and I said no.

They started passing them out. I left a few for others.

It is so easy to make people happy, with a simple act of kindness.

When I was leaving the store, I heard one person say, ...........
There goes that toilet paper guy.

No good deed ever goes unpunished.

#/;0{>~ (•)=)=)=)=)
(•)=)=)=)=)

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I believe that the US is acting out of line under the circumstances.

This might sound like I am trying to bait you into a debate, but it isn't. You have lived through more history than most people, and have seen similar events to what the world is experiencing today. What would you like to see our government (Federal) be doing, now and looking ahead? Thanks in advance.

:coffee2::coffee::coffee2: :coffee2:

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Queens Jewels are still out there waiting to be found!The Quest For The Queen Of Spain's Priceless Jewels, Robert F Marx, Seeking the treasure lost in 1715 shipwreck lecture Dec 5, 2014:

Years ago, underwater archaeologists lived by the motto "finders keepers" when they struck gold. Today is a different story, but that doesn't stop them from searching. Sir Robert Marx, of Indialantic, is one such underwater archaeologist — dare not call him a treasure hunter — who enjoys sharing tales of the deep ocean blue and the world's rich maritime history.
The author of 64 books will talk about the 1715 shipwreck off Sebastian Inlet and its impact next week at Florida Tech. "The 300th year anniversary is coming up for the loss of that wreck and the whole fleet," he said. "I want to make sure people know about it."That wreck has been the subject of numerous books, articles, documentaries and blogs. Capitan-General Don Juan Esteban de Ubilla and his flagship, the Capitana, contained quite the cargo: more than 3.5 million pesos in priceless treasure, specifically, the queen of Spain's jewels. En route from Havana, Cuba, to Spain, 12 ships sank and their crew perished during a hurricane on July 30.
During his lifetime, Marx has found bountiful treasures, but this one has remained maddeningly elusive. "We know where the wreck is, but these things are complicated," he explained recently as he reclined in his office chair in the home he shares with wife, Jenifer, a philanthropist, diving expert and author. Priceless artifacts line their bookshelves and fireplace mantles. There's little room for even a coaster on the coffee tables and side tables, for they're occupied by thousands-year-old jade pieces or fine china. Among his best finds? An 80-pound gold helmet that Marx said belonged to Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama. Marx gives a brief lesson about maritime history and the lure of the sea. "A lot of information we can't find just by diving," he said. "But we're in it for knowledge, not to get rich." Many of Marx's findings are housed in museums all over the world. But no matter what coveted artifacts he brings up, nothing compares to the biggest treasure he's ever found, he said: "I'm married to her."
"The Quest for the Queen of Spain's Priceless Jewels" lecture by Sir Robert Marx

Watch this very informative lecture:

Years ago, underwater archaeologists lived by the motto "finders keepers"when they struck gold. Today is a different story, but that doesn'tstop them from searching.Sir Robert Marx, of Indialantic, is one such underwater archaeologist —dare not call him a treasure hunter — who enjoys sharing tales ofthe deep ocean blue and the world's rich maritime history.The author of 64 books will talk about the 1715 shipwreck off SebastianInlet and its impact next week at Florida Tech."The 300th year anniversary is coming up for the loss of that wreck and thewhole fleet," he said. "I want to make sure people know about it."That wreck has been the subject of numerous books, articles,documentaries and blogs. Capitan-General Don Juan Esteban deUbilla and his flagship, the Capitana, contained quite the cargo:more than 3.5 million pesos in priceless treasure, specifically, the queen of Spain's jewels. En route from Havana, Cuba, to Spain, 12 ships sank and their crew perished during a hurricane on July30. During his lifetime, Marx has found bountiful treasures, but this one has remained maddeningly elusive. "We know where the wreck is, but these things are complicated," he explained recently as he reclined in his office chair in the home he shares with wife, Jenifer, a philanthropist, diving expert and author. Priceless artifacts line their bookshelves and fireplace mantles. There's little room for even a coaster on the coffee tables and side tables, for they're occupied by thousands-year-old jade pieces or fine china. Among his best finds? An 80-pound gold helmet that Marx said belonged to Portuguese explorer Vasco da Gama. Marx gives a brief lesson about maritime history and the lure of the sea. "A lot of information we can't find just by diving," he said. "But we're in it for knowledge, not to get rich." Many of Marx's findings are housed in museums all over the world. But no matter what coveted artifacts he brings up, nothing compares to the biggest treasure he's ever found, he said: "I'm married to her." "The Quest for the Queen of Spain's Priceless Jewels" lecture by Sir Robert Marx

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ambassador urges US citizens in Mexico to ‘think hard’ about returning to US
Consider health care available in US, Landau says
FREE ACCESS

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, sorry, I pulled a Brodie, my neck still hurts, The last time was in Canada on the Spruce Budwormkprogram where I had three major acccidents, last one I took out the international tel line and broke three ribs and my neck I warn you I suffer from " manana siempre mana, as you know - took almost a year to heal. I was in Mexico on the trail of Tayopa, and run ins with Mexican ,Bandits - like to hear of them ? I warn you I suffer from a bad case of " manana, siempre manana" as Roy can tell you ( incidentally, my middle name is also Roy. We suffer from the same traits.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm, whatb a disjointed bit was that, on to better materiel.now then there I was and there were the Bandidos. Interested ?

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I reported to my station, I saw the loveliest* girl of 18 - 19 seated in the office.* She would have been*a winner in any beauty contest.* I soon learned that she had been picked off the Browsville - Riviera, busthe nearest town.* * * *when we arrived at Riviera, We sat at a very secluded table and ordered lunch.* After finishing*I relaxed with a coffee, when I noticed that somehow the top three buttons of her blouse had somehow come unbuttoned exposing her err, ah, bosom, she had no bra on.* *She certainly didn;t need one, at the same moment she leaned across the table , further exposing*more of her. err charms.and said "isn't there anything I can do make you let me go* Sheets, I could think of several*things but being of pure Califoria stock I stirfned my resolve and commitment to my gov't and eventually returned to the check*stationed with my honor* intact.* She was returned to Brownsville on the next southbound bus. I learned latter that she had passed the check station, but not as your are thinking, papers this time.* She had false papers this time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread