What's new

Miserable weekend....

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the surf was just not cooperative this weekend. Managed OK on saturday morning before the swells really picked up. By sunday morning, it was surfing room only out there. All I got was a bit of junk jewelry and a little clad. I'm ready for next weekend!

I am pretty sure one of the earings is a match for DewGuru's find this weekend as well.

003-9.jpg


001-8.jpg


002-8.jpg


HH, Aaron
 
Upvote 0
Aaron...sorry the hunting didn't go well for you...same here. Better days are coming :icon_sunny:...let's just hang in there. :thumbsup:

Lorraine
 
Breaking out my micro-violin! :laughing9: Don't fret, I see GOLD in your future! :headbang:
 
Maybe the rough surf will stir up some good tickets. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Yep. Thats a spot on match! :D

I'll sell ya mine for a quarter. :laughing7:
 
Yes it was rough Monday, I saw it on Big Pass going on Siesta Key. Blown out and rough. White water all over. My girlfriend just called me from Longboat Key and said it is very rough out there now. It is getting ready to blow and rain here right now, a front is moving through. It is supposed to be West winds, but not as windy as now, all this work week. I am sure this will cause some good erosion somewhere, so get ready!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom