Missing and dead diver ??????

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
  • All my friends have been telling me that two diver's are dead in this area. They heard it on the radio that one diver was missing. That was the Andrea Doria off Nantucket. I'm not sure! But it sounds like the missing diver one. If that happen in the last week. And another diver dead in mass. somewhere. Anyone hear anything? My new friend is diving on a five day trip.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard it once about the missing diver but not the details.
I thought the Andrea Doria was being done by a salvage company?

OP
OP
F

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys for the info. Couldn't find news on the one diver anywhere. A guy I know went diving on the Doria last summer. It cost like $1,200 to $1,800. I think for a two or three day trip. It seems like these divers get lost out their for some reason and can't find their way back to the starting point. So I kind of felt that one diver was on the Doria. Hate to hear it. And thanks for the help. Why go that deep on that ship. Is their anything left worth taking? They have taken ton's of high end stuff. But what is left on the ship that's worth big money? Maybe another safe deep inside????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread