Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Feb 1, 2013 Thread Owner #1 Why is the posting leaving out spaces after you hit post. It is changing the meanings in some cases. I never had it do that before. Frank
Why is the posting leaving out spaces after you hit post. It is changing the meanings in some cases. I never had it do that before. Frank
G.I.B. Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,253 Reaction score 8,542 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Florida Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall Primary Interest: Other Feb 1, 2013 #2 The comp u te r is b ro k en.