What's new

Mississippi I restored

Mississippi

Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Safari, GPX 4800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this back in March of this year. My first Mississippi button. Just got it back Wednesday, turn out better then I though. I have attached a before and after. Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • MS4A.webp
    MS4A.webp
    13.3 KB · Views: 1,554
  • MSBack.webp
    MSBack.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 1,525
  • MP4.webp
    MP4.webp
    21.9 KB · Views: 1,544
  • MP4Back.webp
    MP4Back.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,530
Upvote 0
Beautiful :icon_thumright: And a direct link to your family history :headbang:
 
Great job on the preservation/restoration. Im sure you are pleased with this.
 
Beautiful Miss.....Thinking about sending a baby "D" shoulder plate in to have it restored before it get's too crazy :thumbsup: Just Beautiful!!!!
 
I am originally from Biloxi, But live in Virgina for now. Hopefully be moving back in a year or so.
 
cool lookin button my man :icon_pirat:
 
A little shinny, but this is a good job on restoring an object; reshaping with little evidence of meddling, & nothing added or taken away :thumbsup: :hello2:
 
First Mississippi I've seen......and you found a good one.
AND.....DOUBLE WHAMMY......got one from home. Good job. Hope you find some more.
 
did you restore it,or you have it professional done? :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom