Mississippi Roll Call

Sep 14, 2017
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm stuck between Pearl River and Hancock County :)

Been hunting my yard and the local beaches mostly. Looking for new locations to check out and people to detect with.

OP
OP
Silver Worm

Silver Worm

Aug 26, 2012
Columbus, Ms.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Eurotek Pro, Fisher F11, Garrett Pro Pointer. AT, Lesche digging tool. 5x8 and 8.5x11 DD coils, 4.5 Super Sniper coil.
Primary Interest:
Other
Mississippi Detectorist, I'm trying to start a Facebok page called Golden Triangle Treasure Hunters. If you are in or near the Golden Triangle region (Columbus, West Point, Starkville), I invite you to join. Will even take other Mississippi or West Alabama residents to join anf show your finds. Thankyou--that is all!

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Ho Silver, good luck on your endeavor. I think that is just what we need more hunting clubs. When I was younger I belonged to clubs where I lived and they can be great, especially when it comes to getting permission and information. The more members you have, the more chances you have on finding new places to hunt. We usually met once or twice a month, followed by road trips the next Saturday. Have fun.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Acker Switch.

45th_Johnny

Jul 14, 2017
Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For anyone interested, gold has been found along the banks on the Wolf River, Pearl River/Hancock counties.

Justin1978

Jul 11, 2018
Proctor, AR
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter gold digger.... HEY!!!! it was all i could afford
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DeSoto county. if anybody is in the area and wants to do some detecting, magnet fishing, bottle digging, or just plain ole exploring a new area, please get in touch

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone in the Philadelphia, Miss. Area? I have a friend that moved there this year and he is looking for a few people to hunt with, that are no further than an hour to an hour and a half away.

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Missboy,

I am also in Clinton, MS. Let me know when you want to link-up to do some MDing.

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good to see so many from Mississippi here.:icon_thumright:

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Saltillo ms here. Welcome.
Unfortunately my friend has moved back to Michigan. While he hates the snow and cold, he has enjoyed the fact that he will be back, hunting with the many friends he has here. thanks for responding after a couple months of wondering if anyone lived near Philadelphia, Miss. NGE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread