What's new

Mixed bag, last few hunts…..

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some farm fields that produced some older stuff. Keyes, a thimble. a fired pistol ball, a couple early 1800's buttons, and a wheat. An old parking area that gave up a 47 silver dime, an ornate victorian piece and a wheat. Yesterday I hit a park that I'm sure does not get hunted. Coins everywhere!!! I passed up way over a hundred pennies. Ended up with 78 coins for a total of $8.94, one ring, some cars, and a fitness tracker. Also I found a hidden painted rock. The cold arrives tomorrow.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3306.webp
    IMG_3306.webp
    99.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_3329.webp
    IMG_3329.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3327.webp
    IMG_3327.webp
    132.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3333.webp
    IMG_3333.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3332.webp
    IMG_3332.webp
    107.1 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3342.webp
    IMG_3342.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3347.webp
    IMG_3347.webp
    104.4 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3348.webp
    IMG_3348.webp
    86.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3362.webp
    IMG_3362.webp
    118 KB · Views: 100
Nice assortment of goodies Mike!!
Congrats on the the Silver
 
Thinking the "400" emblem came off of a Pontiac. At least that is where I see them the most. I know other vehicles out there had a 400 as well.
 
Look like you were busy. Did you hide the rock again for someone else to find?
 
Last edited:
Look like you were busy. Did you hide the rock again for someone else to find?

Not yet now that the snow has arrived
 
Not a bad bag though
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom