First group just some interesting rainbos.
Second set three NLR's. First (maybe) a Wiger; next Flaming Dragon; and, last one thinking choco zebra, but again not sure.
I agree with your IDs other than I haven't heard of a choco zebra. I think the best is that rainbo with the mint green. Never seen one till you sent me a link with it.
I agree with your IDs other than I haven't heard of a choco zebra. I think the best is that rainbo with the mint green. Never seen one till you sent me a link with it.
Is the green one a rainbo or a NLR flaming dragon? Also I saw a mib that looked similar to the last one. Seller called it a "Strawberry and Cream". I'm thinking this it is just a seller's name? (Altho I did see one thread on AAM that listed that name along with a Raspberry Malt).
Yes, older marbles can be of monetary value - depending on the maker and their condition. Cheese is great at ID'ing marbles so if you want to post some pictures of what you have I am sure he will be more than happy to help you out.
Yes, the green NLR is a flaming dragon unless other views prove otherwise.
I think the berries and cream pelts have a creamier colored base glass than that.
Lookingharder, yes, some marbles are worth thousands. Many are worth hundreds. Most aren't worth much, but you never know until you get them checked out. Post some pictures!