What's new

Mixed

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not think I have posted these to you; I believe I did another forum and never put them away - or didn't get the 'definitive' name of some. I know not all vitros do; but if you know of one, please let me know!! (Not saying they are all vitros; I can't recall! - getting old(er).
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6771.webp
    IMG_6771.webp
    885.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6772.webp
    IMG_6772.webp
    742.7 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_6773.webp
    IMG_6773.webp
    651.1 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6774.webp
    IMG_6774.webp
    607.7 KB · Views: 83
I think you're right in them all being vitros. I don't know that any name applies to them well... maybe 1,4,&5 could be called all-reds and the others tri-lites, not positive.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom