D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 27, 2016 Thread Owner #1 Some odd ones rolled out of this jar. Attachments IMG_8734.webp 464.7 KB · Views: 79 IMG_8735.webp 547.4 KB · Views: 71 IMG_8736.webp 389.8 KB · Views: 81 IMG_8737.webp 631.3 KB · Views: 78
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jun 27, 2016 #2 Some tough ones. I'd say alley, dunno, maybe akro or master, master, and alley.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Moxie said: Some odd ones rolled out of this jar. Click to expand... Couple xtra pics. Attachments IMG_8764.webp 160 KB · Views: 67 IMG_8765.webp 191.6 KB · Views: 75 IMG_8766.webp 290 KB · Views: 69 IMG_8767.webp 135 KB · Views: 82
cheese Silver Member Joined Jan 9, 2005 Messages 3,337 Reaction score 1,105 Golden Thread 0 Location South Georgia Jun 29, 2016 #4 Looks more like a slag now.
D drizzlermibs Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2015 Messages 1,138 Reaction score 165 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 Thread Owner #5 cheese said: Looks more like a slag now. Click to expand... That is what I was leaning towards too; cept for the fact it is more 'concentric' (not sure if correct term) than I am used to seeing on a slag.
cheese said: Looks more like a slag now. Click to expand... That is what I was leaning towards too; cept for the fact it is more 'concentric' (not sure if correct term) than I am used to seeing on a slag.