What's new

Die crack Morgan!!

diggingthe1

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reaction score
6,887
Golden Thread
0
Location
Victor, CO...City of Mines
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ800, Ex2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldn't believe this rolled out of a construction site. I found it right off and then dreamed of finding a broken jar or bank. it sure has that feel. Check out the die crack above the E. found a barber quarter but not nearby. Happy Hunting!!!
 

Attachments

  • 20260823_104836.webp
    20260823_104836.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 370
  • 20260823_104850.webp
    20260823_104850.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 239
  • 20260823_104825.webp
    20260823_104825.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 214
  • 20260824_145134.webp
    20260824_145134.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 230
Upvote 47
A good find for me was while I was cutting my front yard I saw something "flash" as I operated my lawnmower ..... It turned out tobe a Kennedy half dollar ! THANKYOU to whom ever donated ! :)
 
A good find for me was while I was cutting my front yard I saw something "flash" as I operated my lawnmower ..... It turned out tobe a Kennedy half dollar ! THANKYOU to whom ever donated ! :)
How awesome, congrats!!
 
Congrats on the Morgan! You had a really good hunt finding a big silver and the 1905 as well.
Cool LEPAGE'S glue stopper, can't recall seeing one posted up before.
Thank you, I was wondering what that was!!
 
that's pretty sweet. In case you didn't notice, that crack is on the reverse side too, through the eagle's wing
I didn't notice, and it took me a little while to see it, thank you. Appreciate the post!!!
 
I couldn't believe this rolled out of a construction site. I found it right off and then dreamed of finding a broken jar or bank. it sure has that feel. Check out the die crack above the E. found a barber quarter but not nearby. Happy Hunting!!!
Very nice! Congratulations!!
 
Nice going you did great
 
When are you going back? I would hunt that site again and again. Good luck!
Of coarse I hunted it best I could for a few hours, nothing. It was on the side of a pile they scooped up. I need to drop an airtag in to see where they move the pile. maybe they will spread it out. Ill go back this evening.
 
Congrats on the stellar recoveries! That Morgan is the bomb!
Great idea with the airtag, never thought of that. It could certainly be worth sacrificing one!
Thanks! Maybe I can ask one of the workers. It's a small town. Hope it will get spread out or dumped off a hillside that i can get to. It sure would be cool if there we were more!! That airtag idea could come in handy.
 
WTG on the Morgan as well as the other goodies
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom