rowdy1
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- May 5, 2022
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 12
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- KC Missouri
- Detector(s) used
- Garret Ace 300
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Anyone in Missouri interested starting a group to research different caches, and legands? Ive been doing some looking into on the history of stories in Missouri pertaining to lost caches and hidden treasure. I'm trying to find a some people interested in researching and doing recon eventually when the time comes. A few is better than just me.

) and now it's all gone and I find the GREAT forum for me to finish up on my knapping education ! I'm looking forward to this new endeavor in knapping ! and a BIG THANKYOU all who have contacted me with support in my search ! God bless you all !






