RustyRelics Gold Member Joined Apr 5, 2019 Messages 5,948 Reaction score 32,721 Golden Thread 0 Location Central PA Detector(s) used Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 17, 2019 #1 I found this in my grandfathers basement. I remember I used to play with it as a young kid...I thought it was a reproduction. It isn't. It has an A.D.K. stamp on the blade, and is dated 1862. Upvote 0
I found this in my grandfathers basement. I remember I used to play with it as a young kid...I thought it was a reproduction. It isn't. It has an A.D.K. stamp on the blade, and is dated 1862.
GB1 Gold Member Joined Jul 12, 2017 Messages 7,552 Reaction score 21,887 Golden Thread 1 Location East TX 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknectics eurotek pro bounty hunter time ranger bounty hunter quick draw 2 used a teroso compadre. Primary Interest: Other Jun 17, 2019 #2 very neat!
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2019 #3 Cool ! Your GD was /is a very trusting Man.