sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Sep 27, 2011 #1 I found these laying in the parking lot at my local autozone. I think they're chinese, not really sure. anybody know? Attachments finds sept 27 2011 002.webp 69.6 KB · Views: 153 finds sept 27 2011 001.webp 91 KB · Views: 161
I found these laying in the parking lot at my local autozone. I think they're chinese, not really sure. anybody know?
daroofa Hero Member Joined Apr 8, 2010 Messages 575 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Location Breckentucky MI Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Sep 27, 2011 #2 Modern Japanese yen. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_yen Upvote 0
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Sep 27, 2011 Thread Owner #3 thanks to Daroofa this one is solved. they are Japanese Yen, worth about 3 dollars Upvote 0