Stopped at a bank today that usually has nothing, but was driving by so
stopped. They had $110 in customer rolled halves. But another teller asked
if I wanted more halves that she got in a week ago. Said, "of course". She
pulled out 5 rolls of U.S. Mint rolled halves (blue paper). They were all nifc's.
Here's the tally from the $110 rolls: (1) 1969....(5) 1968...(3) 1967....(3) 1966
(3) 1965...and (6) 1964. The Mint rolls were 2002-P, 2003-P, 2003-D, 2005-P
and 2005-D. Hope the photos are ok. Used my cell phone to take the pix.
BTW, Riley rode with me today so I credit him with the luck.
Keep hunting! They'er out there.
rileyboy
stopped. They had $110 in customer rolled halves. But another teller asked
if I wanted more halves that she got in a week ago. Said, "of course". She
pulled out 5 rolls of U.S. Mint rolled halves (blue paper). They were all nifc's.
Here's the tally from the $110 rolls: (1) 1969....(5) 1968...(3) 1967....(3) 1966
(3) 1965...and (6) 1964. The Mint rolls were 2002-P, 2003-P, 2003-D, 2005-P
and 2005-D. Hope the photos are ok. Used my cell phone to take the pix.
BTW, Riley rode with me today so I credit him with the luck.
Keep hunting! They'er out there.
rileyboy
Attachments
Upvote
0







