What's new

Modest start with Ring #1 (hard fought too!)

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hardly looting but I opened my ring account today - been busy since New Year and only managed one hunt at the old river site two days ago - yielded an early British spoon, today hit a poular beach and worked against a rising tide - 2hrs and 35c so finally retreated to the dry and set a path for the carpark, in 10mins and in one line I picked up $5-45 and this heavy men's ring attached to a car key - rusted out split ring etc so it has been there awhile... does not attract to an earth magnet so I'm guessing? Anyway it is #1 for 2012 and I'm not unhappy.....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2603.webp
    IMG_2603.webp
    8 KB · Views: 735
Upvote 0
There always have to be a first of the season. It only took 4 days.Great find may there be many more!
 
:coffee2:
the ice breaker for the new year!
wtg!
urdaboss
 
Nice start to the New Year, Smoogle :headbang:

I won't be going out there today; sun is shining, but......
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1281.webp
    DSCF1281.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 444
Lorrain - OMG - I get cold if the sun goes behind a cloud on a summers day ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom