What's new

Mojave board pictures

juit

Full Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2017
Messages
116
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
fisher cz5
Minelab 705
Fisher f5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can you please take pictures of your mojave board & high low switch on the back
 
I believe someone already posted some.
I can't remember which forum
Search for the Mojave Pro thread.
 
I don't remember seeing pictures of the board in that thread
 
nop, no pics there :(
 
Last edited:
There's a pic of the board just not the back of the switch
 
can you copy the link please
 
Not sure how to get links on my tablet.
It on the findmall forum...beep and dig....Mojave pro...page2
Not the best photo but it's there
 
got them I sent him a pm for better pics
 
The Mojave is not a Compadre, it's equal to or a hair better than my Silver uMax.

That's the reason for the price similarity between the two....."performance".
 
Some pics were posted on another forum of the boards. Some similarities but definitely a different board
 
like sven said is a compadre with a resistor switch
 
like sven said is a compadre with a resistor switch

a tejon is just a compadre with a few more parts added....

just like the mojave has an extra integrated circuit the compadre doesn't.
 
thats why I was afraid :(
 
It is not just a compadre with a switch.
There's a bunch of other traces and and a whole other IC chip on the Mojave board. More going in under that hood.
 
thats why I was afraid :(

If someone wants to post pics of the board in the Silver Umax, Id listen as I have both now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom