What's new

Bear

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
8,503
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
One of last night visitors.. This time the switch batteries for the fill flash failed.. I think my wife scared it away when she was outside taking star pictures. My camera info showed that this was at 1:38AM. My wife started taking her Star photos on her Iphone at 1:35AM and had one at 1:30AM. She was about 30' from where the water hole is.
 

Attachments

  • 5SLEDSZJPG.webp
    5SLEDSZJPG.webp
    170.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I have a sow and her cub (he is the size of as rottweiler) that seem to be residents. The neighbor puts out food for, mostly birds, but ALL the critters know it! They aint afraid of anything which is too bad, I prefer my bears to take off like a scalded cat when they see me.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom