What's new

Mojave finds gold

highball

Greenie
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Washington
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Safari, Tesoro Mojave, Tesoro Golden μMax, Tesoro Outlaw, Tesoro Cortes, Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Compadre, Fisher F75, Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this 3 grams of 14k gold in a park under a tree. It was 6 inches deep and a solid hit, I searched for the chain with no luck
 

Attachments

  • 20170330_194321.webp
    20170330_194321.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 20170330_233547.webp
    20170330_233547.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 20170330_233748.webp
    20170330_233748.webp
    97.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 20170330_233957.webp
    20170330_233957.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 99
Awesome find!
 
Great!

Worth another trip back with another machine that might pick up the chain
 
Awesome!
I'm sure it was hard to leave that spot.

Noah
 
Gorgeous! The Mojave sure seems to be attracted to gold jewelry. Big Congrats!

tabman
 
Man, that's nice. Congrats!
 
Anchored down at 6":laughing7: and you duger up, very nice find..up there indeed.
 
Wow! Gorgeous.
 
Congratualtions on the very nice gold recovery! :occasion14:
 
Awesome Find!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom