Monday is moving day...

lokkenpa

Aug 8, 2008
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
Monday we will be leaving Horicon, WI on our trec to Guthrie, OK. So sometime next week I will be looking for a detecting fix, along with a house to rent, or eye ball find's such as indian points.

So I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and getting out to do some detecting with some of you.

Thanks for lookin and HH

Phil

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We're 'scattered' in many places, but maybe someone close to there will get in touch, i'me almost to AR line.

Fossis...............

OP
OP
lokkenpa

lokkenpa

Aug 8, 2008
Edmond, OK
Detector(s) used
MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
We made it....

Looking for a house to rent while we are staying with the wife's parents. I know that I saw in one of the posts that someone lives here in Guthrie... Am I correct? ??? Thinking of going to see Allan in OKC about the club that's in the area. I am sure looking forward to meeting some of you and getting back out to do some hunting. :icon_pirat:

HH
Phil

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Oklahoma, y'all. We've got two seasons, summer and ice storm. Plus tornadoes. Fossis is right about us being scattered; I'm scattered all the way up to the Continental Divide in Colorado. I think you'll find there's a tremendous amount of research material in print and available about Oklahoma, some scholarly and some otherwise, but all very entertaining. Pick up Steve Wilson's book 'Oklahoma Treasure and Treasure Tales' for starters. Best of luck to y'all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread