lokkenpa
Full Member
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2008
- Messages
- 166
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Edmond, OK
- Detector(s) used
- MineLab e-Trac, Garrett Ace250, SunRay X-1, ProPointer
- #1
Thread Owner
Monday we will be leaving Horicon, WI on our trec to Guthrie, OK. So sometime next week I will be looking for a detecting fix, along with a house to rent, or eye ball find's such as indian points.
So I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and getting out to do some detecting with some of you.
Thanks for lookin and HH
Phil
So I am looking forward to getting to know all of you and getting out to do some detecting with some of you.
Thanks for lookin and HH
Phil
Thinking of going to see Allan in OKC about the club that's in the area. I am sure looking forward to meeting some of you and getting back out to do some hunting. 






