Goio Hero Member Joined Sep 15, 2003 Messages 544 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location All over!!! Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II Nov 11, 2008 Thread Owner #1 Monday's finds Well, it looks like is going to rain all week! here are my finds from yesterday Attachments 111008 Finds.webp 57.5 KB · Views: 192
bomber Bronze Member Joined Jan 6, 2006 Messages 2,349 Reaction score 69 Golden Thread 0 Location DUI Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2008 #2 Re: Monday's finds unfreaking believeable
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2008 #3 Re: Monday's finds bomber said: unfreaking believeable Click to expand... Holy cow man!!! You are the luckiest person I know!!!! Nah, I know its not luck, you put in an insane amount of time hunting, congrats buddy!!!!
Re: Monday's finds bomber said: unfreaking believeable Click to expand... Holy cow man!!! You are the luckiest person I know!!!! Nah, I know its not luck, you put in an insane amount of time hunting, congrats buddy!!!!
mikewaz Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 1,606 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago Detector(s) used Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75 Nov 12, 2008 #4 Re: Monday's finds Nice once again! Maybe you'll still hit 300 before the ground freezes up. Mike
kimsdad Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2008 Messages 4,693 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Moronica, northwest of Chicago. Detector(s) used E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star Nov 12, 2008 #5 Re: Monday's finds Twin Georges!! Nice!! I see you're still killing the silver!
Brett Bronze Member Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Montgomery, IL Detector(s) used Minelab E-TRAC w/Sunray X-1 Nov 12, 2008 #6 Re: Monday's finds Goio, I'm really surprised rain would keep you away from the treasure! Even if you didn't want to chance the Etrac in the rain, you do have an Excalibur II. Congrats on an 8 silver day!
Re: Monday's finds Goio, I'm really surprised rain would keep you away from the treasure! Even if you didn't want to chance the Etrac in the rain, you do have an Excalibur II. Congrats on an 8 silver day!