What's new

Mondays finds

willjo

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2015
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
2,037
Golden Thread
0
Location
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
100_4170.webp100_4169.webpWhat a difference a day makes, Sunday was 32 for high Monday went up to 62 degrees. so I went out for a few hours before having to pick up Grandkids from school. I posted the broken material to show color but sun was to bight outside for my camera and under shade it did not bring all colors out. Also found Conerly point with one ear missing and tip ding. The drill is 3" long with some of base missing.
 
Upvote 0
Looks like everyone had a killer Monday on Tnet for artifacts. Some amazing colors and I would love to find a big point like you do.
 
Nice finds, send some of that warm air up here.
 
100_4165.webpBetter photo of broken material showing better color
 
You find some great stuff, and lots of it. Thanks for the look.
 
Wow that drill is really quite amazing!
 
This is just as good as metal detecting. I love seeing these artifacts.
 
View attachment 1264917View attachment 1264918What a difference a day makes, Sunday was 32 for high Monday went up to 62 degrees. so I went out for a few hours before having to pick up Grandkids from school. I posted the broken material to show color but sun was to bight outside for my camera and under shade it did not bring all colors out. Also found Conerly point with one ear missing and tip ding. The drill is 3" long with some of base missing.

Beautiful material your gonna get a beauty from that spot !!!
 
Those are a couple of nice looking pieces.
 
very nice finds will.nice looking material too.Wish we had it around here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom