What's new

Mondays Hunt

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I made a solo trip out to the Tilly's Hill site N . California . Tough screening the ground was hard baked clay and had to scrape the soil a layer at a time . I may have damaged a couple on the screen breaking clods but found a few bird points and made my day . IMG_6648.webpPA271347.webpPA271348.webpPA271349.webpPA271351.webpPA271352.webpPA271353.webpPA271354.webp
 
Upvote 0
You are blessed to have a very productive site. I really enjoy seeing your finds!
 
Looks good to me. Can you take a bucket of water like a 5 gal size and drop the clogs into it so they would break easier out of the dirt? That way maybe more will be intact I don't know if you can or not just wondering.
 
amazing stuff man
 
Way to go!!! great finds..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom