What's new

Money? Pendant?

Taranis

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
397
Reaction score
250
Golden Thread
3
Location
Europe
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a newer riddle. I don't know what's this unfortunately.
His substance bronze, his diameter 45mm.
I am glad about all ideas. Possibly weight money?
 
Perhaps a vinaigrette

vinaigrette.webp

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62885481/antique-brass-gilt-vinaigrette-perfume

Mike
 
Upvote 0
It would be a little big/heavy for a vinaigrette & I'm not sure they had them in the Roman Period. Roman is about all I can say about it, as I have not seen anything like it :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
:icon_scratch:

A pure Guess Ossie...it might be a Roman open work pendant, possibly once had a coloured stone in centre, perhaps Horse pendant :dontknow: just a Guess though. You do find some really nice things though, and I enjoy looking at them :icon_thumleft:

SS
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom