What's new

Mongo Button ( I Think )

engine 823

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
312
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waynesburg, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, ACE 150
Pretty cool button, anyone care to try to date it? I found it in the same yard as the cressent news company cup that I posted earlier today and it has been solved. It was a collapseable cup from early 1900's ;D
 

Attachments

  • Craigslist 009.webp
    Craigslist 009.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 206
  • Craigslist 009.webp
    Craigslist 009.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 196
I think it was more likely attached to a fancy bracelet or neckless, not a button, the crimped brass pieces would continually catch on the fabric whilst in daily use.
 
Upvote 0
Xmas tree ornament? Can we see a size reference please?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom