What's new

Monster Effy 10 Diamond Ring

Yellowbelly

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
204
Reaction score
680
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow this ring retails for $2,600 Im still just blown away that I found it.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    133 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 54
FANTASTIC,FANTASTIC,FANTASTIC FIND Water or land was where it was found?
 
I would hope you could get a premium for it on ebay. And if you do sell it for melt, add $80 a carat for diamonds. Nice find either way.
 
I don't know it if i can be digging all them zincs again, most of the gold rings are in the tab and foil range. Maybe I'll just do as you done here and just dig the zinc signal that's gold. lol.
It was at the beach in approximately shin deep water. It's 15 grams of 14k. It rang up like a penny and most of the time I don't dig them penny tones unless it's a strange number I never dig the normal 12:36 penny and now I'm wondering what I've been missing skipping those 12:36 penny tones with the CTX. I've found a few mens 18k that rang in at 12:29. Glad I dug this penny tone.
 
WOW !!!!!!!!!!!
 
Sweet!!! I found a gold band on the beach with the etrac and it came up 12:34-12:36. Coveniently the same as a bottlecap
 
That is awesome!!! What a good example of metal detecting paying for itself!
 
Wow!!!!.......A find like that would make me weak in the knees.
 
What a beauty!
 
That's awesome congrats on the ice
 
There has to be a good story behind this one.

Guy: "Honey, here's your anniversary gift!"

(lady opens box with much anticipation)

Lady: "Agghhhh! It looks like snakes!"

(throws ring into bushes)

Fast forward to today, and the OP digs it up. :laughing7:


Great find, though! Who says you can't find diamonds with a metal detector?
 
Awesome! Congrats!
I am still looking for one...of any size!
 
Congratz! That is an awesome ring! And, 15g of 14k, WooHoo! Melt value is $304.35 by itself! Keep it up and HH!
 
That is an amazing gold and diamond ring! What a neat find. I bet you were just numb when you picked that beauty of your scoop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom