What's new

Monthly Totals for February

Coins4Cheese

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Japan
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Garret Ace 250
Here are my finds for the month of February. Please bear in mind that I'm overseas, therefor I'm not able to search a lot.

54 pre-1960 Jefferson nickels (Oldest one 1939 no mintmark)
1 proof [like?] nickel: 1969-S
3 war nickels: 1943-S (2) 1945-D (1)
Buffalo nickel: 1935 no mintmark (Date readable). *Second one found so far*
Foreign coins: 1986 Singapore 20 cents (1) 1993 Canada Nickel (1) 1987 Canada Nickel (1)
3 Holes filled: 1940-D, 1945-D, 1949-S.

19 more holes to fill. Lets hope I can finish it before they stop making nickels.
 

Attachments

  • 1935 Buffalo Nickel OBVERSE.webp
    1935 Buffalo Nickel OBVERSE.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 1935 Buffalo Nickel REVERSE.webp
    1935 Buffalo Nickel REVERSE.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom