What's new

Montrose michigan

popdude

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 10, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Anyone from around there and know any good places to go? I hunt a. 40 acer property... Just got my ace 250 end of summer! super pumped when spring hits!
 
How are your finds coming?
 
Pretty good! Found my first dollar coin the other day!!! Over all I'm at like 60 ish dollars in change... Nothing too old ...
 
Wow you will have that Ace 250 paid for in no time. If you do not have a pinpointer I would recommend putting your finds towards a Garrett Pro Pointer, makes recoveries much faster so you can dig more holes. Harbor Freight sells a pinpointer for around $18 and it works ok. They always have 20% off one item coupons so you can get it a little cheaper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom